1. Start by unfolding your napkin and folding it in half so you have one really long side.
2. Take each end of the napkin and fold over the front at an angle.
3. Now, fold each bottom corner up towards the middle of the napkin.
4. Next, fold again on the side at a slight angle, like you see in the photo.
5. Repeat on the other side as well.
6. Flip the whole thing over and fold the larger part of the napkin up to the center.
7. Flip back to the front and turn the whole thing so that the top of the triangle is pointing up.
8. Now, fold in one side and then the other, so that the second side fits into the little pocket that has been created.
9. Now you’ve got a little bundled up bunny. Pull out the ears and tail, and you’re done!